Holladay UCC is blessed by the diversity of people who consider this their church home. There are people who grew up in this church, people who grew up in other churches, people who grew up in different faith traditions and people of no faith tradition. We welcome all to join this community as we seek to extend God’s extravagant welcome to one another and to the world. If you are considering joining the church, there are several ways to get to know us better to help in your decision to become a member.
- Come to worship services, stop by the Welcome Table and talk to one of our hosts, and come to coffee hour to talk with other members.
- Arrange a visit with the pastor by calling the church office, (801) 277-2631, or indicating a desire for a visit on the Friendship pads that is passed around during Sunday worship
- Get involved in our programs and church life! All programs and ministries for adults and children are open to all regardless of membership status.
- For those who have made a decision to join, or are close to such a decision, New Member Orientations are held with the Pastor and representatives from our Church Council to discuss the history and current practices of our church.
- If you decide to join you will be welcomed into the church during a Sunday worship service and a cake will be presented at the next scheduled Bistro in honor of you and all who joined with you.