This year Holladay Preschool and Holladay United Church of Christ will be collecting food for kids in need. Let’s work together to reach our goal of collecting 300 lbs. to help feed hungry kids this holiday season.
Crossroads Urban Center operates Utah’s busiest emergency food pantry. Almost 40% of their clients are kids. They would like to have:
- Juice – big bottles or small boxes
- Peanut butter – small jars
- Canned fruit – (applesauce)
- Cereal – hot or cold
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Soup – What’s your favorite kind?
- Canned pasta – like Spaghettios
- Milk – canned, powdered or shelf
- Granola bars – or other heathy snacks
- Baby formula
- Look for drop off boxes in both upstairs and downstairs halls.